Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Volleyball Award

I further believe that my goals were accomplished during this fall's volleyball season because I was awarded the most improved player on the B team at the fall sports banquet. Unfortunately I had a fever and couldn't go to the ceremony but I was still very proud and grateful that my coach recognized the hard work I put in during practices and games.
I think I demonstrated committment to volleyball by rarely missing practices and overall having motivation to do well because it is probably the last time I'll play on a volleyball team. I felt energized at practices and strived to get along with all my team mates. Senior year has provided me with willingness to be part of a Sturgis team for the last time and focus on performing to the best of my abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment