Friday, February 12, 2010

Safe Harbor Redecoration Update

I still plan to do the Safe Harbor project even though I haven't written about it in awhile. I do, however, want to wait until spring to really start it because we will be outside a lot and I don't want people to be standing out in the cold and snow all day and getting sick. In the meantime, I do plan to propose the idea to my church soon so some planning can be done pretty far in advance and I have an idea of who is willing to volunteer. I plan to speak in front of the congregation in late February/ early March. I think a lot of people will be inspired and excited about helping out with the project if I effectively emphasize what a difference it makes in my speech and talk about my prior experience with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment