Friday, June 4, 2010

Final CAS Blog

I think that CAS has really rounded out my IB and Sturgis experience. The activities I did for CAS were very enriching and blogs have made me reflect on their significance. Whether I was pushing myself in athletics or putting effort into writing position papers for MUN, I reported on challenges and successes I came across along the way. It wasn't always easy. Sometimes I fell behind on blogs and/or had trouble meeting learning outcomes but as with the other aspects of the IB, I had to persevere in order to fulfill my responsibilities. I think what I have learned while doing CAS will carry on to college and beyond. I will be able to take on new challenges and examine the importance of activities, whether they be service, action, or creativity in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment